Fantasy Eye Makeup
When to Wear Fantasy Eye Cosmetics
- Evenings out
- Special photographs or glamour shots
- Live action role play theater or murder mystery events
- Costume parties or Halloween events
- Theatrical or musical events/productions
- Dance performances
- Special modeling shoots
- Romantic evenings or intimate role play
- Transgender/cross dressing makeovers
Shine and Shimmer
Bold and Dramatic
Fantasy Eye Styles
- Cat Eyes: A look inspired by the sixties and reminiscent of Audrey Hepburn, cat eyes can be an incredible and fun look. The look is created with dramatic liner with a winged application at the outer corner of the eye, and angled eye shadow. For a great tutorial on classic cat eyes, see Amy B's Ask Me Makeup: Turquoise Cat Eyes.
- Glitter Eye Makeup: Want to feel like a pixie or princess for going out or for your holiday makeup? Glitter eye make offers a dazzling feminine fantasy look. Looks include a thick sweep of colored glitter eye shadow on the lid, a contoured eye with several shades of glitter color, and a more subtle look with iridescent or shimmer shadows. The look is typically accompanied by dark liner on top or both top and lower lid. Visit Splash Cosmetics for a great selection of eye sparkles, colored mascara, and more.
- Celebrity Eye Makeup: Everyone has a certain fantasy celebrity - the one you'd love to look like, whether it's Marilyn Monroe eyes or Angelina Jolie. Although your favorite celeb might have a makeup artist at her beck and call, you can still copy your eye makeup from studying pictures or celebrity eye makeup tutorials like Lifetime's Get the Look celebrity makeup instructions.
- Fantasy Character Eye Makeup: LoveToKnow offers a number of character eye makeup articles, whether you need to turn into someone else for Halloween fun or for serious drama in theatrical production. Browse the How to Apply Makeup Category for articles on fantasy eyes forGeishas, vampires, and more special effects makeup. (Or, to get the eyes of your favorite fantasy from professionals, visit the USA reality show website for Character Fantasy, and apply to be on the show.)
- Fantasy Men's Eye Makeup: Sorry, ladies, it's not just for you anymore! From a simple lash line to darken the eyes and add drama to a permanent eye makeup options for men, there are a variety of options for men in the eye makeup department. Men can find character and celebrity makeup styles on the web, too, or for those looking for crossing gender lines, select salons offer services to do fantasy eyes and complete transformation makeup.